Supporting the University of Hawai’i at Manoa Uehiro Academy for Philosophy and Ethics in Education
As p4c Hawaii continues to draw positive recognition both locally and around the world, the UHM Uehiro Academy is currently seeking funding and resources to meet its new demands.
Through future support, it is expected that the UHM Uehiro Academy will continue to grow:
- its program of education at the University of Hawaii;
- its support of students and teachers in all of Hawaii’s schools;
- the assessment of a p4c approach to education;
- its capabilities for researching and evaluating both the p4c Hawaii movement and the Academy’s activities;
- international exchange programs and activities;
- community outreach; and
- its capabilities for hosting local, national and international conferences.
To help the UHM Uehiro Academy meet these expectations, the p4c Hawai’i Council is humbly asking for your support.